An Advocate in Dubai is working successfully because there experienced and well educated have faced many situations where people need legal advice and services in complicated cases. Usually, people do not hire lawyers because they had a bad experience with litigation in the past. But DUBAI Lawyers are recognized as the best in legal representation.
Emirate of Dubai is one of the best business pleases in UAE, Middle East and world. The working class from all over the world would prefer to settle in Dubai if they ever get a second chance to settle. However, foreign workers face legal challenges in Dubai, because they are not used to the work culture. Therefore, Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai help them in making fast procedures for a work visa or work permit.
Moreover, every country has different Labour and Employment Laws. The rights of the working class would be different around the world. The ex-pats do not understand their legal rights easily. The lawyers would tell them about their rights, such as working hours, annual leave, and fair wages. Though the company would also tell these things to the new employees, there might be some formalities between the senior management and the workers.
Language and cultural barriers are also common for the ex-pats. In most cases, the employee may not understand the employment contract because usually it is written in Arabic. But, even if the contract is translated into English, there is always a need for a lawyer who makes sure that the employment contract is according to the Labour and Employment Laws in Dubai, UAE.
The ex-pats face problems with the visa and immigration process. Therefore, Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai are hired to assist the ex-pats before joining the company. They ensure compliance and guide the ex-pats to apply for work permits in Dubai. But keep in mind that this not the core job of Labour and Employment Lawyers indeed. They are more in to resolving the other employment case in Court, indeed.
The employee might be discriminated against or treated unfairly. In such situations, the Labour and Employment Lawyers would jump in and analyze the case. Since he is expected to be fair, therefore he will go through the Labour and Employment Laws in Dubai and figure out a way to resolve the issue.
The Labour and Employment Lawyers would also help the foreign workers in getting compensation. If the employee is terminated immediately or with a notice period, the lawyer can fight for the case of compensation. But as per new UAE Labour and Employment Law, this is not like before. Sometimes, the organizations would exploit their employees by providing them with less compensation, because they are in a redundancy situation. As an employee, if you know that you were not paid enough compensation, then you can engage an employment lawyer to claim your right amount of compensation.
- The labour and employment lawyers in Dubai have specialized knowledge of New Labour and Employment Laws. They make employment contracts and policies for the companies. Therefore, you have to hire the legal service support. Whether it is about starting a new company and making policies or it is about discrimination at work, the lawyer should know well how to represent the case and close it professionally.
- Most of the labour and employment lawyers in Dubai are well-versed to draft employment contracts that comply with the company policies and labour laws of Dubai. However, these lawyers will review every clause to make sure that the contract is made in the interest of the employer and the employee.
- The skilled labour lawyers in Dubai can also resolve conflicts at work. Often, disputes occur between the senior management and the workers. The lawyer has to jump in to de-escalate the issue and provide a professional solution to the matter. Sometimes, things go wrong without any intentions or need. At that time, the employment lawyer has to calm the situation and come up with alternatives.
- The Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai, advise the companies on their policies such as compensation, leaves, and termination matters. They would provide a solution to avoid redundancy and if it happens, ways to pass it to the affected employees.
- They are also hired to setup the legal departments and HR departments of different companies belong to different sectors e.g. Construction, Health Care, Media, Production, and Advertisement etc. Therefore they offer the large amount of services relate to Labour and Employment Law.